Arrival Procedure (for Students)
1) All students are advised to strictly follow the given timetable/class schedule as communicated by emails. Students coming without class/lab/exam schedule will not be allowed to enter the campus.
2) Students using the university transport must follow the transport SOP’s strictly (COVID- 19 Safety Protocols) in addition to the regular transport policy.
3) University main gate will be used for the entry and exit of the students.
4) Thermal screening with a temperature gun will be performed at the entry gate
5) Maintain social/ physical distancing of 6 feet if there is a queue for thermal screening.
6) Students must wear masks all the time. Students without masks will not be allowed to enter the campus.
7) Avoid handshakes or hugs with other students.
8) The orientation will be held on March 01, 2020, at 9:00 AM in respective lecture rooms.
9) Please Contact the given numbers in case of / any emergency guidance.
10) No cafeteria facility will be available.
- A file containing comprehensive guidelines, procedures,s and SOP’s is attached. Please read it thoroughly and bring the following documents after filling in the required information and signatures while returning to the campus.
1) Invitation Letter
2) Health Declaration Form