ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY
Applied Psychology Department, NUR International University offers this diploma course for those applied psychology graduates who hope to start their clinical practice or want to start working in leading institutes immediately after completion of their 16 years of education in Psychology. We offer this degree for the professionals who lack certification to practice and wish to improve their skills as Clinical Psychologist. We will also support in starting career as clinical Psychologist immediately after completion of this professional and certified diploma course. Professionals working in the field of addiction rehabilitation are also encouraged to apply. The students can earn MS Degree by completing one year top-up after completion of diploma course.
Mode of teaching:
Campus based (Regular and weekend) and Full time Internship Facility at Fatima Memorial Hospital and other Allied Centers.
Number of Seats: 20.
- Clinical Psychology (Introduction, Ethical and Legal Issues)
- Clinical Assessment (Theory & Practice)
- Psychological Emergency Handling
- Counseling & Psychotherapeutic Interventions I (CBT & REBT)
- Counseling & Psychotherapeutic Interventions II (BT)
- Counseling & Psychotherapeutic Interventions III (FAMILY THERAPY & MARITAL COUNSELING)
- Counseling & Psychotherapeutic Interventions IV (ADDICTION: REHABILITATION & INTERVENTION)
- Neuro Psychology & Psychopathology
- Entrepreneurship in Psychology
- Clinical Internship
- Case conference, Client Consultation, Professional Skills
Candidates having M.A., M.Sc. degree in Psychology or B.A. B.S. (4 Years) in Clinical Psychology/ Applied Psychology / Psychology or Behavioral Sciences in First Division or CGPA 2.5 can apply for this diploma program.
The candidates have to pass a written entry test along with an interview by a panel of Clinical Psychologists.
Merit Calculation Formula:
Academic record: 50%
Written Test: 20%