ADVANCED DIPLOMA IN INDUSTRIAL/ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY
Applied Psychology Department, NUR International University offers this diploma course for those who intend to start their consultancy and practice or want to start working in leading organizations immediately after completion of their 16 years of education in Psychology. We offer this skill enhancing and skill acquisition diploma for the professionals who lack certification to practice and wish to improve their skills as Industrial & Organizational Psychologist. We will also support in starting career as I/O Psychologist immediately after completion of this professional and certified diploma course. Professionals working in the field of Human Resource Management and Organizational Development are also encouraged to apply. The students can earn MS Degree by completing one year top-up after completion of diploma course.
Mode of teaching:
Campus based (Regular and weekend) and Full time Internship Facility at Allied Organizations and business concerns.
Number of Seats: 20
|| 1 Year
- Introduction to Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Character Strength Development
- Applied Social Psychology and Workplace
- Organizational Culture and Development
- Psychological Assessment in Organizations
- Leadership & Communication
- Training & Development: Result focused Strategy
- Stress, Conflict and Change Management
- Specialization Course:
- Engineering Psychology
- Consumer Psychology & Marketing
- Internship I (Full time placement)
- Internship II (Seminar, Reports on case studies)
Candidates having M.A., M.Sc. degree in Psychology or B.A. B.S. (4 Years) in I/O Psychology/ Applied Psychology / Psychology/ Behavioral Sciences/BBA/MBA/MHRM or BS Administrative Sciences in First Division or CGPA 2.5 can apply for this diploma program.
The candidates have to pass a written entry test along with an interview by a panel of Psychologists.
Merit Calculation Formula:
Academic record: 50%
Written Test: 20%
- Students who are waiting for results can apply provisionally but must submit a complete official transcript at the time of interview.
- CGPA in the last degree will be counted towards past academic achievements.
- Candidates who fail in the Departmental Entry test are not eligible to appear in the interview.
Full Program Fee: 130,000
- Scholarships available for NIU graduates, FMH employees, and on merit based.