PGD IN CLINICAL NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
The Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics is a program that is concerned with therapeutic uses of nutrition, usually in medical settings as part of the complete healthcare program. This program integrates the core subjects in Nutrition and Dietetics such as Advanced Clinical Nutrition, Advanced Human Metabolism, Nutrition Assessment and Screening, Therapeutic Roles of Nutrients, Hospital Dietetics, Meal Management and Planning. These subjects provide add on knowledge on various specialized fields like Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Pulmonology, Neurology, Gynecology, Pediatrics, Rheumatology, Oncology, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Intensive Care and Sports Nutrition.
Education on Medical Nutrition Therapy and Dietary Counselling trains the students to be competitive Clinical Nutrition Consultants who can provide their expertise to Nutrition Clinics and other related areas. This will assist students in their professional endeavors by widening job opportunities in these fields.
SCOPE & CAREER PROSPECTS
After completion of PGD in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics the students will get Job placement as Clinical Nutritionist Specialist in different departments of hospital like:
- Gastroenterology Department
- Nephrology department
- Pulmonology department
- Neurology department
- Gynecology department
- Pediatrics department
- Rheumatology department
- Oncology department
- Cardiology department
- Intensive Care Unit
|Total Credit Hours
||Semester Tuition Fee (PKR)
|PGD IN CLINICAL NUTRITION & DIETETICS
• The above Fee Structure does not include any govt. taxes and students will be charged taxes u/s 236 I of income tax ordinance. Students will be charged taxes when their annual fee would be more than PKR 200,000/-
• The fees and related charges are subject to revision at any time against non-proportionate inflation or an increase in the cost of the provision of services
• Additional Per Credit Hour Fee will be charged for Summer Semester or separate course offered during the normal tenure to meet the deficiency requirement
• To get the refund of security original receipt must be presented.