Week 1: Introduction of Applied Psychology at Workplace, Areas of Applied Psychology at Workplace (Industrial / Organizational Psychology), Role of I/O Psychologist in Human Resource Development
Week 2: Employee Selection – Principles & Techniques, Organizational Entry (Is it a justified decision?), The Recruitment Process, Initial Assessments
Week 3: Assessment Interviews, References & Letter of Recommendations (Highly ignored but critically important domain) Assessment centers
Week 4: Psychological Testing, Principles of Psychological Testing, Administration Psychological Tests (Personality Tests, Aptitude Tests, Intelligence Tests, Character Strength Inventory, Other Assessment Tools like integrity, potential job retention, organizational loyalty, job commitment, etc)
Week 5: Types of Psychological Tests. How Psychological tests can be used effectively?
Week 6: Performance Appraisals
Week 7 & 8: Practice & Exercises
- Learn the Basics of Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- Learn the basic component of recruitment & selection with its systematic application based on Psychology principles
- Learn the general hiring mistakes and their scientific solution
- Learn the applied assessment tools from psychological assessment principles
- Understand the scientific approach for recruitment & selection procedure
- Understand how psychological assessment tools can support in getting the right people with the right skill set and attitude at the right places
- Understand how to conduct various interview types systematically to get potential result outcomes
- Understand the limitations of various approaches and get effective solutions
This a practical application course to develop and/or enhance the Psychological assessment skills of professionals working in the industry and organizational setup. The learning strategy has been formed in two categories:
- Theoretical portion
- Practice portion
Candidates will require participating fully in both domains to get the basic and applied propositions. Every class will base on participative learning methodology.
MBA, BBA (Hons.) BS Psy, M.Sc Psy. Or individuals with working experience in Organizational Set up.