The Registrar is a whole time officer and the custodian of the common seal and the academic records of the University. Registrar maintains a register of registered graduates at University and is the secretary to the Board of Governors, the Academic Council, the Selection Board, and the Board of Advanced Studies & Research. Also performs such other duties as may be assigned by the Vice Chancellor.
The Registrar Office is responsive and supports to the incoming students, faculties, administrative staff and the public in general. A vast array of services provided at this Office include:
- Registration of the students;
- Degree verification/attestation;
- Monitoring internal and external affairs of the University
- Recruitment, employment and development of employees
- Policymaking, record keeping and management of day to day affairs;
- Award of scholarships and provision of financial support to needy students;
- Governance and implementation of curricula, academic standards and policies;
- Organizing and keeping record of meetings of the University Statutory Bodies and
- Employees’ record and management of employees’ personal files.
The efficient schemes of services for the wellbeing of employees and students have been possible through the dedicated, professional and disciplined Officers and Staff at this Office. This team is well equipped with the knowledge of rules, regulations, services statues, policies and practices governing at University. All the members of the team are open, welcoming and accommodative through the spirit of optimistic energies. They work with honesty and commitment to ensure organizational integrity, human dignity, and professional confidentiality.